Houston Wills and Probate Lawyers
It’s hard to determine what to do with an estate after its owner is gone.
Connolly & Shireman helps guide families through the difficult process of settling an estate in probate.
When a family member dies, you need a compassionate team of wills and probate lawyers — someone you can trust. If you need help Probating an Estate (with or without a Will), litigating a Will Contest, determining Heirs or setting up a Guardianship, Connolly & Shireman in Houston is here to assist you. Please contact us for help with any of the following issues:
- Independent or Dependent Estate Administration
- Small Estate Administration and other Alternatives to Probate
- Clearing or Transferring Title to Real Estate
- Survivor Rights
- Guardianships and Alternatives to Guardianship
- Payment of Estate Debts and Distribution of Estate Assets
- Identifying and Locating Heirs or Beneficiaries
- Letters Testamentary or Letters of Administration
- Appointment of a Personal Representative
- Will Contest Litigation
- Muniment of Title
Whatever your legal goal, you need an attorney who is skilled in wills and probate law. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.