Houston Wills and Probate Lawyers
It’s hard to determine what to do with an estate after its owner is gone.
Our wills and probate lawyers help guide families through the difficult process of settling an estate in probate.
When a family member dies, you need a compassionate team of wills and probate lawyers — someone you can trust. If you need help Probating an Estate (with or without a Will), litigating a Will Contest, determining Heirs or setting up a Guardianship, Connolly & Shireman in Houston is here to assist you. Please contact us for help with any of the following issues:
- Independent or Dependent Estate Administration
- Small Estate Administration and other Alternatives to Probate
- Clearing or Transferring Title to Real Estate
- Survivor Rights
- Guardianships and Alternatives to Guardianship
- Payment of Estate Debts and Distribution of Estate Assets
- Identifying and Locating Heirs or Beneficiaries
- Letters Testamentary or Letters of Administration
- Appointment of a Personal Representative
- Will Contest Litigation
- Muniment of Title
Whatever your legal goal, you need an attorney who is skilled in wills and probate law. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.